lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

New English Assistant in the School

Have you seen Sarah in the school?  She is our new englisg assistan this year, and she will be with us until the 31st May.  If you want to learn more about her, please, read this information.

My name is Sarah Fletcher. I’m 20 years old and I’m from Hanwell in west London, England. I study Spanish at the University of Leeds, and have just finished my second year there. After my year here in Fuengirola, I will return to university to finish my degree.
At home, I live with my parents and my two older brothers in London. We have lived in our current house for the last 18 years. During my second year in Leeds, I lived with 8 friends near the university.
I love spending time with my friends and listening to music – I always have music playing! I enjoy playing tennis, although I am not very good at it, and I love to cook and make cakes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario